Friday, August 17, 2012

Need feedback

All,

I sincerely thank everyone for taking your time out and reading my blog posts.It gives me immense motivation to come and post every day.

This is started as a general ledger for making myself accountable and keep me focused on objective technical analysis. It has helped me in my objective. Initially it remained as a private blog but after constant push from friends and critics I made it open to all. If you are using this blog then please use it as a reference only.

At this stage I would like to know from you as how useful these posts are and how I can make it better to help you. Hence I need you constructive feedback to shape it well. This can help me as well in my analysis.

Request everyone to leave a feedback or drop me a mail with your feedback.

Thanks a lot for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment